Ponteland Runners Committee Meeting 6th Oct 2013
Present: D Buffham, C Heppell, S Heppell, D Legg, M Schmid
Apologies: J Parkin
1. Christmas/Annual Dinner – date has been agreed as Saturday 14th December at Cafe Lowrey. Partners welcome. SH to organise
2. Club championship prizes – trophy and start fitness gift vouchers to be purchased. Overall winner, highest male or female (other than winner), Highest single race points total. SH to organise
3. Communication: How should we communicate? Newsletter – DB to arrange. Closed facebook group for leaders and committee to organise and discuss.
4. Juniors at Monday evening – no issues.
5. LiRF – TBSF will 50% fund 2 ladies for Tuesday night. Committee agreed to fund remainder.
6. Finance update – all OK
7. Membership fees for 2014. Possibly a £10 membership fee and £10 for EA race license. Possible late payment/early discount fee for 2014 to discuss/finalize at next meeting.
8. Triathlon England: Some additional benefits from Triathlon England were discussed and how to best use for the club. CH to clarify how this will operate and propose options for next meeting.
Park Run – possibility to volunteer to run one of the park runs. Would need 12 to 15 people to volunteer/marshall
London Marathon – will be able to get a free entry now that the club numbers have increased. Action CH.