Present: David Buffham, Paul Holborrow, Sue Heppell, Chris Heppell and Nikki Renton
- Finance update provided by Paul. Accounts should be OK to be audited by AGM.
- Membership update: online renewals going well. Even with teething problems, still less time consuming than previous years. More members renewed by the same point last year (86: 75 full and 11 social). Approx 15 more expected to renew and 5 new members are in process with several more new starters expected to become members. Reminder that payments due by 20th May.
- Session schedule: Monday 8th May is the start of the new 7pm session replacing the Monday 8pm session. Session schedule to Sept published on website. The process for scheduling to be discussed at AGM as it is a big, complicated job that doesn’t work well at the moment.
- LiRF: Three new leaders joining rota. Two new leaders still arranging dates for course. SH to ensure all new leaders are added to facebook groups.
- AGM & social: proposed date (now confirmed date) is 2nd July at the golf club. 2 actions form last year that need to be progressed are stretches for leaders and junior section.
- Committee membership 2018: structure for 2018 to be discussed to ensure we have the right split of jobs eg social secretary. Also look at leaders to schedule who’s leading each session. Action DB and to discuss at AGM
- Go Tri: entries going well, discounts applied to encourage 15-19 year olds to enter. Add code for volunteers to get free entry.
- Coast 2 coast: scheduled for 24-25th June. All paid up now. Email all members as more can take part but they would have to arrange their own transport to Whitehaven and accommodation in Alston.
- Clothing: bobble hats ordered at previous cost £15 each. Cost will go up on next order as set up fees will need to be applied as they have stopped making frozen wasp design. Sizing charts required on website and ensure information is correct for people wanting to order. Still having issues with Viga and need to look at alternates
AOB: healthy finances and we will look at purchasing a new bigger flag for XC
AGM 7.30pm 2nd July, same date as next committee meeting so committee will meet at 6.30pm prior to AGM