Committee Meeting – Sun 13th Jan 2014

Ponteland Runners Committee Meeting 13th Jan 2014

Present: D Buffham, C Heppell, S Heppell, D Legg, M Schmid, J Parkin

Apologies: None

1.  Membership Fees – Various options were discussed and the committee agreed that Full Membership for 2014/15 year would be £20 paid by BACS or Cheque.  Also a second claim, non EA competetive option would be available at £10.  Full membership at £20 includes EA license and entry to Winter Harrier League.

2.  Membership Renewals – CH to draft communication to members.  Anybody who fails to renew will automatically leave the club on a specified date.

3. Club Championship – Options were discussed and agreed that it would be four races from six.  DB and JP to agree which events.

4. Finance – CH provided a finance update to the committee.

5. Leaders and Coaching.  – Partial funding for 1 x L1 Tri coach was approved.  SH to check with TBSF if they have added Triathlon to their supported sports yet.

6. Committee Structure – The structure was discussed to ensure best matches the needs of the club.  Will be further discussed before the AGM.

7. AOB: – No other business.